A 90-minute overview for corporate groups of staff members at various levels. This is a seminar, with a PowerPoint
presentation followed by a Q & A period.
The seminar covers the following topics:
- What is terrorism and why do we need to care?
- What do we need to know to make us safer?
- Making our facility safer - the four degrees of vulnerability
- Making our processes safer
- Human Resources
- Supply and delivery chain
- The "invisible" people (the ones we take for granted)
- The strangers among us (vendors, consultants, trainers, etc.)
- Outside the office
- Learning the basics
- Recognizing an alarm (evacuate, stay in place, shelter in place, etc.)
- Emergency response training
- Scenario building
- Exercises (table-tops, practice runs, red teaming, etc.)
- Practicing what you have learned
- Learning to 'think safe'
return to top — print
About Terrorism |
About GGi |
Our Values |
The GGi Team |