Gerard Group offers a full program of training in counter-terrorism. All courses can be
customized to meet specific client needs. The program includes the following courses:
- Suicide Terrorism: Full day course includes videos of real
situations, bomb-making techniques, how to deal with a suicide bomber.
- IEDs and VBIEDs: Full day course covers the evolving
methods of IED construction and deployment, how to detect a bomb, and techniques for avoiding IEDs.
- Personnel Training: 3-stage program includes General Staff
Training, Leadership Training, and Scenario Building.
- Executive Training: Two levels of training covering the
security concerns of Executives at home and abroad.
- Defensive Driving: Field class behind the
wheel, training in protective driving, threat detection, high risk situations,
executive awareness, etc.
For more information about any of these courses, or to arrange a class for your agency,
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (978) 270-7531.
print page — return
to normal view
About Terrorism |
About GGi |
Our Values |
The GGi Team |